15 weeks is a wonderful time for many reasons:
- You finally don't want to barf your guts out at the mere thought of certain things.
- You finally have the energy to actually get out of bed and stay there long enough to watch an entire episode of Master Chef.
- Things are a little more stable in the is-this-just-my-uterus-expanding-or-am-I-having-a-miscarriage department.
- You don't have to fake drink so the people you work with won't spread the news when you are a mere four weeks along.
- You are starting to show when you are nekid, but when you are clothed and in public, you just look like you decided to throw caution to the wind and spend your summer downing cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
Now, don't get me wrong, pregnancy is the perfect time to throw caution to the wind and spend your summer downing cheeseburgers and milkshakes. But, this is only cool once you are past the 20 week mark and obviously pregnant. Until then, the super fitness freaks at my gym will continue to look at me with disappointment every time I walk in and my shirt is a little tighter and I have to walk a little more of my run. Granted, I could just tell them my eggo is preggo, but I don't know these dudes and how do you exactly bring up the contents of your uterus to a dude who you usually only talk to about squat thrusts?